Monday 10 November 2014

Gas Line Boy 10/1

Daily Bargain got off to a good start with a winner on Tuesday with Miss Buckshot 6/1 winning however with no other winners all week the week ended drawing a blank better than a loss but no progress made which was very frustrating after such a positive start

ProBet had a similar week with it ending in frustration with winners Monday and Wednesday I thought a profit was a certain thing however with low odds winners and no more returns for the week it ended with a small loss

Racing Post Longshot come to my rescue again this week with a winner on Tuesday - Gas Line Boy 10/1 landing a win to secure a profitable week for them however a losing run is now due so I really hope the other two tipsters buck there ideas up fast

Trading was a real mixed bag with some really good trades and some bad ones I had a couple of panic moments which resulted in loss and some silly errors but on the other hand I had some good trades and obviously still doing a lot of learning, below are a couple of screen shots from some of the trades through the week:
 
Tuesday Trade 1
 
Tuesday Trade 2
Wednesday
Saturday
 
 
I did mean to take screen shots of all trades but when it goes wrong its the last thing on your mind and when it goes well I often get carried away and also forget thankfully I did remember some screen shots and hopefully will remember to take more, also I'm not just going to screen shot the winners and make out i'm a huge success when i'm clearly not at this point however I do hope to be one day...
 
So another week has come and gone and another profit has been made not as much as last week but a profit non the less and small steps of learning and improvement gained on the trading front, from a betting point of view I have overlooked a potential tipster I can still follow and am going to be looking to start following them again from this week and see if it fits in well with my current tipsters as I really feel I need something else as the current three aren't enough on there own to achieve what I want. I will be back next Monday with a full catch up...
 
Paul
 
Totals for week
Daily Bargain £0
ProBet -£22.40
Racing Post Longshot +£120
Trading Tennis +£9.66
Trading Football +£13.88
Total +£121.14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment