Monday 3 November 2014

Is Change A Good Thing?

So is change a good thing or a bad thing well this week it was a good thing however that was due to a 14/1 winner without that I would of made a small loss the balance of only following three tipsters difficult knowing one result could really make a break the week…

Daily Bargain only managed one winner all week with Commitment 5/1 winning on Wednesday whilst Probet had a good week with 4 winners through the week  although with the odds and R4 deductions the overall profit wasn’t that impressive this week

Racing Post Longshot landed a 14/1 winner on Wednesday with Premier Portrait this winner basically guaranteed a profitable week the scary thing is I know these winners aren’t going to happen every week so it trying to find a balance on a week to week basis when Racing Post has no returns

Trading was a very up down week in truth firstly the tennis I was doing really well but a couple of bad trades and over confidence basically wrecked the week I was making steady progress but then I got a bit over confident made unessecary trades and over staked which resulted in a loss for the week

Football Trading was also a case of two halfs through the week I had limited games I could trade on and I focused more on one game at a time and made good progress before the weekend I was up just over £100 then the weekend come and I tried trading on multiple games and yeah you guessed it I made a right meal of it basically threw most of the good work away.. But I am still learning so I have to take the positives out of that and lessons to be learnt are to focus on one game at a time

Overall it has been a very good week making just short of £300 profit it obviously pleasing however without the winner from Racing Post I would  of been in the red hopefully Daily Bargain and Probet can provide better profits to compensate on future weeks also I feel more confident in my trading overall now even though the week’s trading wasn’t a huge success I have certainly taken steps in the right direction the big thing is going to be staying patient and disciplined because if I start doing what I did this week or chasing losses it could be a disaster

Totals for week
Daily Bargain -£40
ProBet +£20.40
Racing Post Longshot +£300
Trading Tennis -£17.64
Trading Football +£28.59
Total +£291.35
 
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment