Saturday 22 November 2014

steady start to the weekend trading


I think that this must have been the easiest day trading that I have ever had with only two trades for the day and both of them were profitable. I’ve been looking around at different strategies for trading on tennis because at the minuet I have just been going blindly into it without any real direction and I think that is what is holding me back. So hopefully I will find one to give a go it soon

The first trade that I did today was on the match between Diego Schwartzman and simone bolelli I started off the trade by backing bolelli at 3.15 after watching all of the 1st set to be honest there wasn’t much between them so I went in to it blind and my tack tic was to just hope and pray that they odds went into my favour and they did just that in the 4th game of the 3rd set when the odds dropped to 1.88 netting myself £5.40

The second trade that I did today was on the Guido Pella v Juan Carlos saez match there wasn’t much between these two, both of them on two games each but that didn’t show in the odds Pella was the clear favourite so I decided to lay him at 1.06 in the fifth game of the 1st set and it paid off because the odds went up after he ended up losing the first set so that lead me to back him making £10.70 if I had waited a few more games the odds went all the way up to 3.85 so I would have made a lot more profit off this trade. But I just didn’t have the guts to take it any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment