Thursday 21 August 2014

August 2014 Secret Betting Club

As most of you know I have been spending a lot of time recently trying to find more tipsters that can deliver me regular profit and truth be told its harder than I thought. The other day I stumbled on Secret Betting Club and decided to join I am so glad I did they do all the hard work for you and have league tables with all the latest results from tipsters they approve or advise against: 

In this months magazine they cover:



1. The football tipster averaging £5,331 profit per year (to a 2k bank).
2. The racing guru up 245% betting bank growth so far in 2014.
3. The £7 a month racing tipster up nearly £3,000 per average year (2k bank).

 
> Hall of Fame Rankings
The lowdown on the 20+ tipsters awarded their best of the best 'Hall of Fame' rating and how they can help you win!
> Tipster League Tables
Easily find the best performing tipsters for you with unique ranking tables comparing: 
best 12 months form, best on a budget, best low workload and best odds availability.


As an example below is the best 25 tipsters that they have discovered for sports and racing with all the results and profits for the last 12 month I must admit I was very impressed by this:
 
<a href="http://secretbettingclub.com/affiliates//idevaffiliate.php?id=306_0_3_4" target="_blank">How To Make Money Betting With Tipsters</a>

Obviously I have had to blank out the tipsters names as it is all copy right to Secret Betting Club but it gives you a good idea of what you will get.

They also did a list of all the Horse Racing tipsters and give a description to give you a good idea what they are about also they give you a rating out of 5:


<a href="http://secretbettingclub.com/affiliates//idevaffiliate.php?id=306_0_3_4" target="_blank">How To Make Money Betting With Tipsters</a>


 Anyone interested in finding good tipsters I would recommend take a look here I have only scratched the surface at the moment and will try and keep everyone upto date with my findings but as of now I have been impressed with Secret Betting Club
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment