Thursday 20 November 2014

getting back on the horse


Let’s start with the trading that I did last week, if you can call it trading. I don’t know what went wrong to be honest it just seemed to slip away from me towards the middle of the week resulting in another loss of £34.45 for the week so I didn’t have any trades at the start of this week up until today when I finally motivated myself to have another go.

 I made an appreciated £12.30 for the day which let’s face it isn’t the most that I have won in a single day but it’s a start in the right direction. I only had two trades today the first one being the match between saez and heraz, saez won the first set leading me to lay him at 1.15 hoping that heraz would come back and he did winning the next couple of games then the odds went up 1.27 so I backed him closing the trade then when saez won making me £3.60.

The second and final trade of the day was on the match between samper-montana and olivo. This was a close match most of the way through but I managed to make £8.70 of it. Started off by backing olivo 2.92 at the end of the first set hoping that the odds would come down. They went up slightly at the beginning of the second set, this is when my heart skipped a beat but after winning a few games they came down then I laid him at 1.56 and with samper-montana winning that gave me a profit of £8.70 on that trade.

A steady day for me but I am glad that I didn’t have any losing trades and hopefully I will be back with more profit tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment