Wednesday 29 October 2014

Two weeks later and really struggling

Well its about two weeks now since my last post and its been an extremely frustrating time my plans for making a fulltime income from betting never seemed so far away, most of the time I have found it difficult to even place the few bets I could of as its so annoying knowing that I was heading in the right direction to now being right back to square one.

With work at the moment its extremely difficult to get most bets on and even when I can I find it hard knowing am relying on a few bets literally one result makes or breaks a day... I have been practising trading on football with mixed results just as I thought I cracked It had a major set back so massive learning curve there still I also took a look at trading on the tennis off back of some of Nathans advice and had a few good results but I wouldn't be confident staking any real money on tennis at this point

Back To The Drawing Board

There is no point dwelling on what's happened I just got to get on with it and find a solution I am going to stay with Racing Post Longshot as I can place the bet with no pressure also going to stay with Daily Bargain and ProBets as these bets can usually be placed night before so these are easy to follow and upto now all profitable in addition to this I am going to keep chipping away at the trading there is some real opportunity's here I feel although I also realise it wont be easy consistently getting a profit trading

Last Two Weeks

To be blunt its not been good I missed a few winners to add to my misery and upped my stakes so a loss of £355 over the two weeks this was including my trading obviously not good and couldn't continue to do that week in week out but poor discipline from me was a big factor here as a couple of winners I missed out on would of made a huge difference and the upped stakes was just pure and simply lack of patience.

Fresh Challenge

Now I have got my head around the situation I am actually looking forward to the fresh challenge it has taken me a couple of weeks to adapt but It was a massive change and extremely frustrating but am looking forward now and will see what the next week brings 

Paul


 

No comments:

Post a Comment