Thursday 31 July 2014

Angelic Upstart 12/1

Angelic Upstart was one of two winners to pull me out of another hole i had managed to get in today at 5pm today I was in the red again to the tune of -£180 so I was very pleased to come out of the day with a small profit thanks to Angelic Upstart 12/1 and Mustamir 7/1 both winning
Racing Post – Pricewise extra advised Shalamzar at Galaway but the wait for a winner goes on here as does the longshot who advised Dubai Prince also at Galaway
Pounds to punters hasn’t managed any more winners yet they had four bets today and I placed all of them they was all at Goodwood but today just wasn’t there day
ProBet had one bet with Brown Panther at Goodwood 3.10 but no luck here either
My Rugby Bets I backed Wigan -12 I felt really confident about this bet as Wigan had a big upset last week losing to Bradford. With the comments made through the week by Shaun Wane (wigan coach) there was no way they was going to slip up at home and they didn't let me down as they went on to win 45-4
My Bets Stuck with my strategy this week of picking two horses per race for Goodwood and thanks to Angelic Upstart winning at 12/1 it paid off today I also had a bet in the 8.05 Epsom with Mustamir 7/1 and got another winner there so my bets went pretty well today but the tipsters was off the pace hopefully they will have a strong run going into the weekend
Full results:
Paul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment