Monday 21 July 2014

Getting Started

Getting started firstly let me introduce myself my names Paul I’m currently working full time but also looking to make some extra income from betting both online and at the bookies I can get to I mainly started betting a couple of years ago on rugby league but since then pretty much have a go at anything in the past have never kept records of my results but thought it was about time and me and my mate Nathan  share the same feelings towards betting so thought it would be a good idea to share are experiences on a blog and hopefully will help keep us disciplined enough to track all our profits/losses.

This week there will only be my bets posted online as Nathan is having a few days holiday and won’t be back until the weekend.

First day for the blog was fairly quiet with a total of 5 bets 3 of which was my own on the horse racing two second places with Royal Duchess 20/1 and Ingelby Angel 7/1 also second place but didn’t do no good as both was win bets.

The other two bets came from Racing Post – Pricewise extra and Longshot bet

Gonna keep it fairly short this time round not too much going on today:

Full Results For Today:

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment