Saturday 26 July 2014

Good Day

First good day for the blog hopefully one of many the sense of relief after a tough run is always great sometime it just feels like one hammer blow after the next so was a great feeling to get four winners from seven bets today.

I have been doing a fair bit of research and think it would be a good idea to follow a few tipster recently I started following Racing Post – Pricewise Extra and Longshot but I don’t like the feeling of all my eggs in one basket so have found one tipster so far called ProBet but will be carrying on my research to see what else is out there

Pricewise Extra had a good day with Silvanus 5/1 winning at Catterick

The new tipstet ProBet got off to a good start with Bold lass 5/2 winning obviously great to get off to a winning start but will have to see how we get on over the coming weeks and months

And finally My Bets had a great  day with two winner out of four bets Goadby 6/1 won at Catterick and Ragtime Dancer 10/1 won at Lingfield

So a great day and definitely takes the pressure off going into the weekend which am sure will be a busy one full results below:

No comments:

Post a Comment