Monday 28 July 2014

I Hate Mondays

Don’t know why I bother on a Monday one loss after another can’t remember the last Monday I had a profitable day hopefully with the blog will be easier to remember that is if I get a Profitable Monday

All together had nine bets on the racing with only one odds on winner so the weeks off to a terrible start -£109 on the day the only winner came from ProBets but due to all the non runners Push Me odds was reduced to odds on so was only a small gain there
Racing Post – had a bet with both Pricewise extra advising Sewn up and The Longshot bet advising Cousin Khee but neither bet  showed any returns
As for my horse racing bets had six loses from six can’t even jump up and down about being beaten by a head or anything just no good today hopefully my weekend form will return soon
 Full Results Below:
 




Will be back with tomorrow with the latest bets

Paul

1 comment:

  1. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.
    สมัครletou

    ReplyDelete