Tuesday 29 July 2014

Pounds To Punters

I mite hate Mondays but after today I love Tuesdays been doing plenty of research recently looking for a good horse racing tipster and finally settled with Pounds To Punters seems to have a good track record and is only £10 per month which seems cheap compared to a lot of tipsters out there.

My big decision was what stakes to run with for my bets I typically go with £10 a race but occasionally raise it for racing post I seem to of done well and built up to £20 per race I was a bit unsure but with the track record thought I would go in the deep end £20 per race I am so glad I did

Pounds To Punters deleiverd big time with two winners at Goodwood firstly Es Que Love 11/1 followed by Van Percy 9/1 to land a £360 profit on the first day I reckon that will cover the cost of this month’s subscription   

Racing Post – I missed the Longshot bet today so just went with Pricewise extra who advised Dashing Star 6/1 but no good today

ProBet went with a odds on bet Beacon at the 2.30 Goodwood race but had no joy

My Bets for today I had a clear strategy for the day focus on Goodwood and go with two bets per race at 10/1+ so I picked three races and six bets wasn’t looking good at all with my first four bets losing but along came Inxile 20/1 in the Goodwood 5.20 to land a great profit

Obivoulsy I am really pleased with today not often these days come along will be interesting to see how pounds to punters preforms throughout the coming weeks and months ahead but hopefully plenty more from them think I will continue to look for additional tipsters also but am not gonna rush into anything just yet.
 
Full Results Below:

 













Paul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment