Wednesday 30 July 2014

Good Day To Be A Bookie

Not a good day at all not one winner today so I gifted the bookies £160 back the tipsters didn’t preform today and my betting plan didn’t work as well as yesterday, well it just didn’t preform at all to be fair…

Racing Post – Pricewise extra advised Obliteright at 20/1 only managed to get 16/1 but did’nt make a difference today the Longshot bet was The Confessor in the same race Goodwood 5.25 but got the same outcome and no returns today

ProBet had a bet up but was a non runner so no bet in the end

Pounds To Punters had the usual four bets but I just went for the bets 9/1+ so that left three bets today but back down to earth with a bump and no luck today can’t grumble after yesterday but still would have been nice to land another winner

My Bets – I went for the same stratergy as yesterday picking two horses in each race at larger odds knowing one winner would make a profitable outcome but wasn’t to be I’m afraid

So complete white wash will have to dust myself off and have another bash tomorrow

Full Results Below:
Paul






 

No comments:

Post a Comment