Sunday 27 July 2014

Short And Sweat

The day turned out a lot quieter than I expected with only 6 bets on the day and 3 golf bets waiting to be settled we only had two winners but I couldn’t of dreamt it going much better firstly Dance King 27/2 winning and Growl 9/1 winning to make a profit on the day of £290

The day wasn’t without any set backs with my golf bets not returning any profits I was fairly confident Jim Furyk 11/1 would do the job but ended up missing out to Tim Clark it seems forever since I landed a golf winner and I thought I was about to change that this weekend but it wasn’t to be my other two golf bets was each way but both failed to get into the places

Racing Post – Longshot bet landed a great winner as mentioned above with Dance King to make a £270 profit between the prisewise extra bets and the longshot bets have managed a £190 profit for the week so really pleased with that

My Horse racing bets landed a winner also mentioned above with Growl to make a £90 profit This week my bets have seemed to take a real roller-coaster ride all in all there was 32 bets and eight winners which was enough to land a £295 profit very nice indeed. 

The week now stands as follows:

Days Betting 7
Amount bet £680
Profit £434.10
Profit Per Day Avg £62.01

Todays Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment