Monday 27 October 2014

a rocky start but i got there in the end.


The past weeks trading hasn’t gone as well as I had originally hoped but despite my hopes being dashed I still managed to make a profit even if it was only £45.41 for the week. I had imagined that I would be making a lot more from trading on tennis by now but it seems to be a little steadier than I thought. I did have a couple of nightmare days though the week were I couldn’t back or lay at the right time to save my life and then other days it just managed to drop right every time making up for the losses with an added bit of profit I think that the aim for the next few weeks is to just upscale all of my trades and hopefully I will make a lot more but that’s easier said than done.

The start of the week got off to a flyer with a profit of £15.37 for the day but after this it just seemed to go downhill with a terrible day on Tuesday bringing a £12.28 loss and then Wednesday made a loss despite the very first trade of the day making me £2.08 and the total loss was £5.09. Thursday was the worst day by far with a massive loss of £21.92 but then the weekend bounced back with ever increasing profits right up to Sunday with the best trade that I have ever done so far.

A few of the best trades of the week
Mondays best trades
Wednesdays best trades
                                                                 Fridays best trades

Saturdays best trades

best for last

No comments:

Post a Comment