Sunday 19 October 2014

another week learning the ropes


The first complete week of trading has gone well for me with a total profit of £38.26 which isn’t bad to say that I have only been trading for a couple of weeks but that’s not to say that I didn’t have some rocky days last week with 4 out of the 7 days losing money. I think that I have just about got my head around trading on tennis and I hope that I can learn the odds movement in other sports so I can spread my risk and make more profit.

Last weekend and the first couple of days of this week didn’t go well for me with every day making a loss but I only did one trade per day and I didn’t start making a profit until midweek and this is when I started doing multiple trades a day again

Here are a few of the best trades over the week.
Wednesdays trade
Thursdays trades

Fridays trade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment