Wednesday 1 October 2014

# Rollover Challenge Day 18

So my new Favourite bet the Half Time market was the centre of attention Tuesday night this time with Wigan v Nottingham Forest the bet was again focused on the result at half time and I fancied a low scoring game maybe just one goal but I felt The Draw at half time was a good bet so went with that


 
After a 0-0 result it resulted in yet another winner to now make it four in a row I now have that tough old decision to make should I take what I got and start again or try and achieve the five in a row I set out to do well at the moment I'm still not sure as it stands from the current four bets I am in profit £127.15 and from day one in profit £102.15 so if I cut and run now I give my self a bit of a buffer for any losses but I am one win away and now the next bet would be £132.15 this is where big money can suddenly be made and ultimately I have risked an initial £5 to get here...
 
 

 
 
So will have to see what games are coming up and might have to wait a day or two before finding the right bet but I think I will just push ahead for five in a row.
 
Stakes for next bet is £132.15

For more information on how my Rollover Challenge works click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment