Wednesday 8 October 2014

fresh start trying something new


Didn’t have a single bet over the weekend, it was just ridiculous the amount of money that I have been losing on a day to day basis recently so I just thought its best to have a break and in the process I had an idea. A few week ago I made a small profit trading on the formula 1 so I thought why not just give that a shot starting from next week

I did a bit of research and found that one of the best sports that a lot of people trade on was tennis and I was surprised to find out that tennis is on almost every day perfect for me to practise on. Throughout Monday and Tuesday I had a few trades most of the trades that I had didn’t make me anything or very little I did however do a couple that made me a decent profit considering.

Monday: I had a total of 6 trades on Monday only a couple made me a profit and I broke even on the others.



Tuesdays trading went slightly better making a decent profit on two of the trades that I did out of a total of 3 trades, but the main thing is that I have managed to wrap my head around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment