Monday 6 October 2014

Weekend Away

Well it didn’t turn out to be a good week in the end and with a short week and no weekend bets due to me going away for the weekend once I got behind there was just no turning things round

In the end I only had one tipster in profit and typically was a free tipster as a whole a frustrating week and whenever you miss bets like I did at the weekend you always wonder what would of happened obviously it could of gone bad to worse of I could have had some sort of recovery in truth when I don’t bet I just don’t even check the results I would rather not know.

 
This weeks profits
The biggest profit this week came from the Rollover Challenge bets which has now completed a series of five winners in a row which was fantastic in every way as I wasn’t sure if I could even do it I only risk £5 initially so its not a major loss at any time and if/when you do drop five in a row it’s a good profit

The only other profit come from Stable Insider with them backing Peace Accord 7/2 to win 

Not Much happening
The Banker had a quite week with only one bet, Longshot I only got on two bets and GG Bet Advisor had no bets through the week, Lately The Banker has been in good form and winners from either Longshot or GG Bet Advisor would make a huge difference to my profits at the end of the week

Bad Week
Pounds to Punters struggles go on however please note I do only back 9/1+ bets advised so they actually could be achieving much better results than me but I only focus on there bets that are 9/1+ initially when I did this they got off to a flyer but the profits have now dwindled away and am currently in a small loss over all for them which is very disappointing but I can only see better times ahead so going to stick with it

Probet have been in fantastic form lately but struggled this week with 5/5 losing bets

Pricewise Extra hit one of there slumps with no winner insight but that never concerns me too much as they usually balance out and with big odds on certain bets can quickly turn things around

NH Confidential had no luck either this week as they had 5/5 losing bets

Roundup

All in all very frustrating week and a loss of £256.39 to show for it but I got to just brush it off and focus on the long-term its too easy to get suckered into thinking on a day to day or week to week basis in reality its about making profit but its about making profit on a month to month year to year basis its no good hitting profit 3 out of 4 weeks but then making a loss on the month

Tipster
Bet No.
Profit/loss
Rollover Challenge
3
258.61
Stable Insider
5
40
The Banker
1
-20
DailyBargain
5
-25
Longshot
2
-40
ProBet
5
-50
Pricewise Extra
4
-80
NH Confidental
5
-100
Pounds To Punters
12
-240
TOTALS
42
-256.39

 Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment