Tuesday 30 September 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 17

Seems like I can't miss at the moment today I stuck with the Half Time market in the Monday night game between Stoke and Newcastle two things helped me come up with this bet firstly it looked very likely to be a low scoring game but Newcastle have been really struggling and Stoke was due a win I actually fancied a 1-0 win for stoke and with that in mind bet on Stoke to be winning at half time

 
 
 
As it turned out that was the actual score if only I bet on the correct score but in reality those bets are a real punt in my opinion so another winner and suddenly I am looking for winner number four and if I find that I then will have a tricky decision stick or twist in one way I think I would be very tempted to take the money and run but at the same time my goal was to hit five winners... For now that's a problem I don't need to think about the next challenge is finding another winner
 
 
 
Stakes for next bet is £62.87

For more information on how my Rollover Challenge works click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge



No comments:

Post a Comment