Friday 19 September 2014

Closing in on £10k

Well it only seems two minutes ago since I started posting my results on the blog and since then I have staked £9895 and to date had a profit of £1395 obviously very pleased with that as a whole although am nowhere near the £50 a day target I was looking for and am currently averaging £25.37 per day

 
Work To Do
To achieve my target of £50 a day more work will have to be done and more tipsters and smarter staking will need to be looked at, One of the big things this month has been Pound To Punters under achieving and no other tipster has stepped up to compensate I definitely need more diversity on different sports of bigger range of tipsters…. Ideally both

 
Winners
NH Confidential got a winner Wednesday with Satantic Beat (2.63) winning at Kelso, The Banker continued there good form of late with another winner this time with Bartel (2.70) winning at Yarmouth the other winning bets come from me with Bondi Beach (5.00) and Canny Kool (4.00) both winning at Yarmouth the only other winner was in the Super League Playoffs Wigan was playing Huddersfield and for me only one result and that was a Wigan win. As it proved with a 57-4 winning margin.

 
Weekend Looming
When the weekend comes round its always nervous times from a betting point of view in recent weeks its been great as results have gone my way but with the volume of bets if it goes wrong could prove so costly

 
Wednesday and Thursday Results
Pounds To Punters -£60
ProBet -£40
Daily Bargain -£40
Stable Insider -£40
NH Confidential +£12.60
Longshot -£20
Prisewise Extra -£20
The Banker +£31
My Racing Bets +£0
My Rugby Bets +£9.10
 
Total -£167

Total For Week +£104.20

Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment