Saturday 20 September 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 9

Friday night there was only one bet for me that stood out I had looked at all the games playing Friday night at Football Form Labs and this was the most stand out stat

 


With this in mind as well as other stats pointing to a Bordeaux win I went for the following bets

 
Slightly different tactic but just split my stakes over the two most likely outcomes
 
 

So with another winner under my belt I now have 4/4 winning bets now for the all important fifth bet as it stands I now am +£127.45 and for the current cycle of bets I am +£137 half of me is saying take the money and start again but the aim was five winners so that's what i'm going to stick with gonna try and be as cautious as possible with this bet  
 
 
Stakes for next bet £142.46

 For more information on my Rollover Challenge click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment