Sunday 28 September 2014

Full Weeks Worth

So today is the first post with a full weeks’ worth of results and there is so much to catch up on some of the tipsters have found some great winners while some tipsters have just managed to throw my money away and as for my bets I have decided to leave the racing alone this is largely due to me following a number of tipsters my bets cross over with there’s and then I end up betting on something I shouldn’t so for now gonna just focus on the tipsters for the Racing and my bets for the football where I keep doing well…
 

So firstly I wanted to mention the Rollover Challenge will be updated on a daily basis or as a bet is placed so far not managed to hit the 5/5 winning streak I am after but I have been close with 4/5 and in hindsight wonder if I should of took the profit and run…. And in truth would be in two minds if that happened again.


The Tipster
Firstly I did’nt follow anybets this week from Pounds To Punters not because I have lost the faith it was just a case of timing but back to normal from next week

ProBet had a fantastic week kicking things off from Monday with a 13/1 winner thanks to Royal Warranty they also had wins with Grandeur (1.70), Lucida (2.00) and Qualify (2.50) and as a whole made a £264 Profit on the week

Daily Bargain also had a great week there first winner came Thursday with Dutch Interior (6.00) there next winner was another impressive winner with Bronze Angel (14.00) and a profit on the week of £280

Stable Insider had a mixed week they had two winners but wasn’t enough to stop them from making a loss Kingsgate Native (3.25) got the win Tuesday and Pallastor (2.38) got the win Thursday so a loss of £27.40

NH Confidential had five bets in all but only managed one winner with Get Home Now (4.00) there was a couple of 3rd place finishes and a 2nd place finish so not far off and only a £20 loss on the week

The Banker Had a realer strong finish to the week with three winners on the bounce to ensure a profit Granduer (1.83), Mohatem (2.40) and Windshear (2.50) all won and help made a £81.20 profit for the week

GG Bet Advisor had a up then down week as the got off to a flyer with Comedy Queen (13.00) winning on Monday to land a £480 profit but after that one loser after another chewed away at the profits and resulted in a £40 loss for the week

My Racing Bets even though I have now decided to stop betting on the racing with my bets (due to too many repeat bets from tipsters) I did have bets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I landed two winners which helped make a £20 profit for the week

My Football Bets I seem to keep growing in confidence every week with my bets on football yes I do pick losing bets but as a whole get more winners than losers and with the assistance of Football Form Labs stats I feel more confident than ever this week I had eight bets and landed five winners to help secure a £14.20 profit

That pretty much catches everything up and something new I decided to do recently is a Tipster table for now gonna just do a weekly table but long term I am looking at making a monthly and live table so its easier to track which tipsters are on form both short and longterm

 
Tipster
Bet No.
Profit/loss
DailyBargain
7
280
ProBet
7
264
The Banker
5
81.2
My Football Bets
8
41.2
My Racing Bets
10
20
Rollover Challenge
5
-4.96
NH Confidental
5
-20
Stable Insider
7
-27.4
GG Bet Advisor
14
-40
TOTALS
68
594.04


As you can see a £594.04 profit for the week and in truth much needed feels like Ive been treading water lately with up and downs all over the place and you sometimes fear the worst especially after big losses so hopefully can have a good finish to the month over the next few days then kick into October…

 

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment