Monday 1 September 2014

just managed to scrape through


Can’t believe it just as I thought I was on cloud 9 Sunday had to come along and shoot me down with a measly profit of £0.25 I mean come on what’s that all about, but I suppose it’s better than a loss so I can’t really complain too much. It’s just frustrating when you know that if you would have had an extra tenner or even fiver on a horse you would have made a lot more cash. I can’t tell whether it’s just bad luck that I only had that small profit or it’s because I put a bigger stake on the bets with a smaller chance of winning.

Bettingexpert: only gave me two tips on Sunday both running at the meeting in Brighton. One of those tips was a winner however but it was only priced at 4/5 so because I had just £10 on it I only got a profit of £8 so that wasn’t even enough to cover the amount that I put on the other tip and lost

gg.com: I took 4 tips from these again on Sunday. I tried to find all the horses that had good prices on them and I managed to find a couple of 14/1 tips which unfortunately didn’t come through, if they had I would have made a small fortune. I did however have two smaller priced winners one fetching me £20 profit and the other brought me £41.25 profit the most that I had made from a single bet all Sunday.

Bet advisor-johnsills: a relative new tipster that I have started to follow, I used to follow Aiden Monroe but dropped him after the first subscription due to his lack of winners. I can’t say though that this one did any better with one tip and one loss but looking at his stats I think that this could be one to watch for the future.

Football formlabs: gave me a total of two tips with one of them coming through for me a nice £21 profit. So they haven’t really disappointed me yet with the tips. the first tip that they gave me was norr koping vs aik sola + 3 goals priced at 2.05 and I put £20 on it and this is the one that gave me the profit, Sparta prague vs jablonec over 2.5 goals priced at 1.85 but this bet was a loss.


Date
Bet
Stake
Odds
Profit/loss
tipster
Sport
31/8/14
Tongoue twister
£10
4/5
£8
Horses
31/8/14
Greatest journey
£15
7/2
-£15
Horses
31/8/14
Choral festivel
£20
14/1
-£20

Horses
31/8/14
Jack Naylor
£10
2/1
£20
Horses
31/8/14
Burn the boats
£20
14/1
-£20
Horses
31/8/14
Padraigs joy
£15
11/4
£41.25
Horses
31/8/14
Shepards purse
£15
11/2
-£15
Horses
31/8/14
Aik solna +3 goals
£20
2.05
£21
Football
31/8/14
Jablonec over 2.5 goals
£20
1.85
-£20
Football
total
n/a
£145
n/a
£0.25
 
-nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment