Friday 5 September 2014

International Friendly’s

Generally I avoid Friendly’s like the plague but after a profit yesterday thought I would give today another try my first I bet was for the France v Spain game I thought low scoring and fancied a 1-1 draw so went with a bet on this however I took cover on 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 as below

 

 

My next bets was two accumulator bets with the following teams Sweden, Belgium, Italy, France the first accumulator was on all these teams to win as I felt this would be the most likely outcome my second accumulator was with the same teams but this time was based on Italy and France getting a draw as it turned out I landed a £83.90 profit thanks to all the teams getting the win

 
Racing – The Winners
ProBet was back with another winner today thanks to Rawaki winning in the Salisbury 5.20 meeting, The Banker also returned to winning ways with Tom Hark (evens) also winning at Salisbury The next winner was one of my sections running in the Haydock 2.30 meeting with Berlusca 8/1 getting the win


Racing – The Loses
Pounds to Punters search for a winner this week continues as they had two bets today but no success however both bets finished a very frustrating second, Daily Bargain also was left looking for a winner, Pricewise Extra and Longshot also had one bet each as did Stable Insider

 
Its All About The Money
Its strange how you don’t really as much about the results when you get a profit at the end of day however had I made a loss today I wouldn’t of got over the two second place finishes from pounds to punter as I would of just been thinking over and over what if… but as I went on to make a profit it was frustrating but it did’nt feel like the end of the world


Thursdays Results
Pounds To Punters -£40
ProBet +£37.60
Daily Bargain -£20
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot £-20
The Banker +£25.50
Stable Insider -£20
My Racing Bets +£60
My Football Bets +85.42
Total +£88.50

Total For Week +£128.85

Paul

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment