Tuesday 9 September 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 1

So anyone who missed the original post about the rollover challenge you can read about it here

So for the first bet I decided to go with the Switzerland v England game I had a good look at all the markets and felt the best bet I could find was in the half time results market the bet I went with was the draw at half time at odds of evens as it happened the half time result was 0-0 so am off to a flyer

I nearly went with a straight England win at 2/1 but wasn't too confident in that bet I was more convinced it would be a 0-0 draw than anything else and that's what convinced me to back the half time draw.

So with me having a winning bet I will take the original stake plus todays profit to bet on tomorrows bet tomorrows bet so the stake will be £10

Until Tommorow
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment