Thursday 4 September 2014

England 1 – Norway 0

Well it was not the most exciting of games and a half full Wembley suggests that’s what most people had expected I must admit I didn’t see it being a convincing victory more of a scrape through which it turned out to be with Wayne Rooney knocking in a penalty in the second half.

 
I went for two bets on the game firstly Draw/England this is the bet I expected most to win however I also went for England/Draw as I could see us getting the lead making changes at half time and blowing it in the second half as it happened the first bet one and a profit was made

 
Stable Insider
Back to back winners now for Stable Insider which is a free tipster who seems to find winners on a pretty consistent basis todays winner came in the Kempton 5.40 meeting with Thane Of Cawdor 4/1 getting the win

 
Money Down The Drain
As a whole the day felt like I was just throwing money away with one lose after another… Pounds To Punters had one bet as did ProBet, Daily Bargain, Prisewise Extra, Longshot between them they managed a 2nd, 3rd,8th,12th place finishes but no winners I had five bets which felt like a waste of time

 
GG Bet Advisor had a bet at 17/1 with Spirit In Time and with my stakes being £40 I was very anxious to see the results however it wasn’t what I wanted from looking over the results they seem to throw up 30-60 bets per month but only one so far in September and more often than not have made profit so hopefully a winner won’t be too far away here

 
Wednesday Results
ProBet -£20
Daily Bargain -£20
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
My Football Bets +£24.73
Stable Insider +£80
GG Bet Advisor -£40
My Racing Bets -£50
Total -£85.30
                                  
Total For Week +£40.33

Paul


 

No comments:

Post a Comment