Sunday 21 September 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 10

The big problem with Saturday there is just too many options and can find it hard to settle on one bet I had looked at most of the leagues games through out Europe and used the stats and information at Football Form Labs to help me narrow things down but ended up settling on the English Premier League the two games in focus was West Ham v Liverpool and the QPR v Stoke

The QPR v Stoke game heavily pointed towards a draw but with this being bet no.5 in the current cycle of bets I wanted to try and be as safe as possible had this been bet number one or two would of probably settled on this bet and as it happened I would of won with a 2-2 draw

The bet I actually settled on was Liverpool to win there was a number of reasons you would of backed Liverpool to win and followed up with stats like:


So win or bust time bet no. 5 was placed for potentially my first winning cycle and before Kick Off looked like this:

 
It seems like a hell of a lot of money to have on one game to me but I had to keep reminding my self ultimately even if the bet lost I was losing my initial £5 bet as all other stakes had just been rolled over from the previous 4 bets
 
Well it didn't turn out great at all after a full 7 minutes Liverpool trailed by 2-0 and chances of a winning bet here was slim to non they did pull a goal back to make it 2-1 in the 26th minute which give me a glimmer of hope but wasn't to be
 
 
So not what I wanted and a loss on the day was a hard pill to swallow but so far have lost just £15 and had yesterdays result landed would of stood me with a £269 profit from a overall liability of £15 that's equivalent to betting on a 18/1 to win
 
I know some people will say well actually you lost £142.46 on yesterdays game and this is true however while I lost that amount yesterday my actual win/loss on all bets to date is just -£15 and this because I am Rolling Over all profits on each bet.
 
Will I be having another crack at it? most certainly I think there is some millage in what I'm doing and realise 5/5 winners is a tough but not impossible in hindsight I maybe should of cut and run with my profit after bet number four then start again but this is a decision i'm sure will come up on numerous occasion...
 
 
Stakes for next bet £5

For more information on how my Rollover Challenge works click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge

 


No comments:

Post a Comment