Wednesday 3 September 2014

Pricewise Extra 8/1 Winner

Tuesday turned out to be another profitable day despite only three winners from eighteen bets I was fortunate enough to have two 8/1 winners and a 9/2 winner to ensure a £80 profit on the day


Winners
So it’s a while since I have been able to say thisPricewise Extra lands back to back winners today we backed Baron Run 8/1 in the Hamilton 5.00 meeting my other winning tipster today was Stable Insider with a bet on Johnny B Goode 9/2 winning at Goodwood and the only other winner of the day come from my racing bets Timba 8/1 also winning at Goodwood
 

The Losers
Pounds to punters had three bets I followed, ProBet had a bet with Gone With The Wind, Daily Bargain hag a bet with Meritocracy, Longshot had a bet with Ze King and The banker had a mini nightmare wiping out all the profit from the last few days with four bets all losing and finally I had an additional five bets that all failed to get any returns as I mentioned a poor day in terms of winning bets but the main fact was a profit on the day


Racing, Racing, Racing
At the moment I feel most days I am over loaded with horse racing bets but lack diversity in terms of other sport I have a good range of racing tipsters but feel one bad day on the racing could be a costly one, I do bet on the football and golf and rugby with my own bets but have struggled to find any tipsters on these or other sports that would be suitable so for now will have to stick with what I’ve got but any suggestions for tipsters on other sports would be appreciated

 
Tuesdays Results
Pounds To Punters -£60
ProBet -£20
Daily Bargain -£20
Prisewise Extra +£160
Longshot -£20
The Banker -£80
Stable Insider +£90
My Racing Bets +£30
Total +£80

Total for week +£125.6
 
Paul
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment