Monday 8 September 2014

Weekend Off

After a disaster Friday I decided to take the weekend off from betting as I didn’t want to try and chase my losses  or do something stupid so just completely left it alone there was tips from the tipsters but I left these also as well just decided a mini break from betting was needed to recharge the batteries


Over The Weekend
I had a quick look this morning to see how the tipsters shaped up but I did’nt miss much Probet did however continue their hot streak of form with two winners but other than that would have been pretty much a blank so probably saved a few quid there

 
Golf
There was a few golf bets that I placed on Wednesday still to be settled both in the BMW Championship and the Omega European Masters but I drew a blank in both

 
This Week
Well back to normal this week with a few additions firstly the introduction of the rollover challenge and also will be taking a look at a few NFL bets over the coming weeks. The progress made last week was not what I wanted but I have to be realistic and I’m not going to make profit every week no matter what I do so just going to have to kick on and see what this week throws at me.
 

Total for Week £-182.05

No comments:

Post a Comment