Saturday 13 September 2014

Just What The Doc Ordered

Five winning bets in all today but the big result was Don’t Stare 12/1 winning for GG Bet Advisor helping to land a £480 profit must admit bit out of my comfort zone with £40 stakes but my god it makes the difference when you win at these odds
 

This Week
The week looked like a complete bust at the end of Thursday with me staring down a -£274 loss at the time the month to date is even worse -£456 but after todays results I’m back on track for at least the week is just in profit but the month is still in the red -£152.95


The Winners
Probet bounced straight back today with Estimate (2.38) getting the win at Doncaster, I had my first winner for as long as I can remember from Daily Bargain they advised Saucy Minx (4.33) in the Sandown 3.25 meeting, I managed a winner at Sandwon with Waady 3/1, I had a winning bet on the Rugby Handicap with Salford -8 and saving the best result for last GG Bet Advisor landed a big winner for me with Don’t Stare 12/1 winning at Doncaster

 
The Losers
There was still plenty in the loss column as Pounds To Punters have gone of the boil with three more bets todays a 7th,9th7th finish was all they could manage Stable Insider, Longshot, Pricewise Extra all had one bet each Stable Insder come the closest with Enobled 2/1 finished 2nd The Banker had two bets along with Thursdays  bet I missed off the results they managed two 2nd place finishes so was a bit unlucky there. GG Bet Advisor had two other bets to the winning one with Bronze Maquette 16/1 and Big Thunder 14/1 both running at Doncaster and both failing to impress

 
Saturday
So another Saturday is here and it looks likely to decide my fate again for the week , with the return of the league football across Europe and a busy racing card its set to be a very busy day let’s just hope for a repeat of today’s performance and I will be laughing

 
Fridays Results
Pounds To Punters -£60
ProBet +£27.6
Daily Bargain +£66.6
Stable Insider -£20
Longshot -£20
Pricewise Extra -£20
The Banker -£70
GG Bet Advisor +£400
My Racing Bets £0
My Rugby Bets -£0.9
Total +£303

Total For Week +£29.10
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment