Monday 15 September 2014

Very, Very Busy

As expected the weekend turned out to be extremely busy over the Saturday and Sunday the total stakes was £807.66 which is a scary amount if you’re on the losing end of things as it happened the weekend had its fair share of winners and losers but thankfully produced a great profit

 
Horse Racing
Over the two days had 21 bets on the racing and managed just four winners but thanks to Racing Post Longshot finding a long-awaited winner the overall result for the racing was a £39 profit

Pounds To Punters continued there struggle this month with three more losing bets on Saturday, ProBets good from came to a end over the weekend but was very close on both days with Rizeena (2.10) finishing second as did Leading Light (1.9)

Daily Bargain Managed a small profit with one winner out of two with Mount Logan (2.75) winning at Doncaster there other bet Our Folly could only manage 3rd in the meeting at Bath

Stable Insider and NH Confidential had a blank weekend with three bets in all but could only manage a 2nd,3rd4th, place finish no winners I’m afraid

Pricewise Extra had two bets over the weekend but neither really challenged however the Longshot bet on Sunday Brown Panther 16/1 got the win at Curragh to fetch a much needed winner for the service

The Banker enjoyed a great weekend with two winners firstly Kingston Hill (4.40) winning in the 3.50 Doncaster meeting then on Sunday found another winner this time Curosory Glance (2.50)

GG Bet Advisor had five bets on Saturday focusing on the Doncaster Meeting but the best they managed was a 3rd place finish and a dent in my wallet

 
Any One For Golf?
In recent week I have stuck with a system for my golf bets and had mixed results a few winners and a few blank weeks this week however threw up a 25/1 winner thanks to Paul Casey winning the KLM OPEN

 
My Football Bets
I had three bets on the football over the weekend all in Italy I am trying to stay as disciplined as possible here do my research at Football Form Labs then place the best qualifying bets 2/3 bets this weekend come from that and the two bets based on the stats went on to win the one from my gut went on to lose still a tidy profit from the three bets

 
NFL
Like watching the highlights and Superbowl more than anything else but constantly get told it’s the easiest sport in the world to make profit on (is it really?) well I’m not so sure  about that but I did have two bets over the weekend which threw up one winner and one lose, I think going into next week will have a better idea on strategy of picking bets and then will have to see how I progress
 

Well the end of week 1 has been and gone and a loss of £10 was made at one point I was +£37.57 from my original £5 stake after I found three winners on the trot at this point I could of cut and run but the idea here is to find 5 winners in a row then take the profit and start again at £5

 
Saturday and Sundays Totals
Pounds To Punters -£60
ProBet -£40
Daily Bargain +£15
Stable Insider -£40
NH Confidential -£20
Longshot +£300
Pricewise Extra -£40
The Banker +£144
GG Bet Advisor -£200
My Golf Bets +£190
My Racing Bets -£20
Rollover Challenge -£10
My Football Bets +£36.80
My NFL Bets -£0.90
Total +£255

Total For Week +£284

Paul
 
 
(full list of bets below had to do two screen shots as list was bigger than normal)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment