Tuesday 9 September 2014

Racing 0 – Football 1

Monday turned out to be a poor day for the horse racing also a quiet day with only five bets but no winners on the other hand I had two bets on the football and managed to land one winner to stop the day from being a wash out.

 
Racing
There wasn’t much going on today and that reflected in the amount of bets I had Probet, Daily Bargain, Pricewise Extra, Longshot and Stable Insider all had one bet each but the best they managed was a 2nd place with Probet bet on Robins Command (2.38) in the Perth 3.50 meeting

 
Football
I went with a similar approach to the England friendly game this time England was away to Switzerland and I could see draw written all over it however I wanted to cover myself in case England got the job done so I had the following bets – Draw/Draw and Draw/England only had five pounds stakes on both but that was enough to give me a £27 profit over the two bets

 
Mondays Totals
ProBet -£20
Daily Bargain -£20
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
My Football Bets +£27
Stable Insider -£20

Total -£73
 

No comments:

Post a Comment