Friday 12 September 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 3

So there was a few days delay before my third bet as there was very little I liked the look of however Friday night threw up a game in the German league between Leverkusen v W Bremen and I fancied goals the stats over at Football Form Labs suggested more along the lines of 2.5+ goals however the odds wasn’t good at all and I personally felt I could back the over 3.5 goals and get away with it and I managed just that as the result ended 3-3 for another profit






So as it stands I am currently £37.57 in profit from my original £5 stakes now the next the bet will be £42.57 obviously this is now where it gets interesting two wins away from the five I set out to hit and a profit of at least £160. Failing that I will have lost my original £5 stake and start all over fingers crossed

 

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment