Monday 1 September 2014

No Racing Today

I decided to leave the racing alone today and focus my attention to the football, I did have a little bit of Horse Racing action but only from the tipsters both Probet and Daily Bargain found winners yet again whilst Racing Post – Pricewise Extra and Longshot failed to produce the goods.
 

Football
So I headed over to football form labs and started going through the stats to see if anything stood out and with a combination of the stats and my own preferences I had four bets in all firstly Leicester v Arsenal I fancied goals and the stats pointed that way also so I went with the over 2.5 bet but after a promising start 2 goals in 22 minutes the game ended 1-1 so a loss there game notes from football form labs below:

 

Spurs V Liverpool looked like a great game on paper and didn’t disappoint with 3 goals I looked over the stats and nothing jumped out other than Liverpool having a good HT record so went with that and a gut feeling of a double result with Liverpool/Liverpool which also landed

 
For my last football bet we headed over to the Italian league (Serie A) where I bet on the Palermo v  Sampdoria game the stats pointed towards a bet on the under 2.5 goals but I did’nt like the odds so went with a half time draw bet as It appeared it would be a low scoring game I fancied a 0-0 ht but Palermo squashed them hopes my scoring in the 9th minute the full time result was 1-1 so typically the stats had it right…


The Tipsters
You never know what you are going to get from one day to the next with the tipsters but Sunday ProBet continued its great form of late finding another winner this time with Cappella Sansevero 3/2 also The Banker found another winner to make it back to back winning days this time Carla Bianca 3/2 got the job done in the Curragh 3.35 meeting

 
My Bets
Had a mixed day really the football results mentioned above had two winners from four but landed a nice profit for the day, I did’nt have any horse racing bets and my golf bets in the Open Ditalia all lost but my golf bets in the Deutsche Bank Championship are looking good at this point with Rory Mcilroy and Jason Day in great position to land a win final round is Monday so fingers crossed there

 
Sundays Results
Daily Bargain -£10
My Golf Bets -£30
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
The Banker +£45
My Football Bets +£40.50
Total +£20.50

This Weeks Total +£266.25
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment