Saturday 6 September 2014

Friday 13th

I know it wasn’t Friday 13th but from my betting point of view it should have been I had an absolute nightmare not one winner on the racing I did have a winner on the rugby league but that did very little to offset the damage already done

 
Second Place
Its as if I jinxed myself in yesterday’s post I mentioned how you don’t really care too much about results and second place finished when you make a profit while I can assure you it affected me today ProBet, Daily Bargain and GG Bet Advisor all had second place finishes the killer was the bet with GG Bet Advisor not only was it second but it was a very close second and to make things worse £40 stakes on a 20/1 would of made the world of difference had this one result been different
 

Haydock
After today I truly hate the place all but two of my racing bets came from Haydock and all 13 bets there lost I never generally take too much notice of course records for my betting but after today I will not forget about Haydock and it might make me think twice before place a bet there again

 
Sulking
After today am definitely not in a good mood and am regretting even getting out of bed Friday these days happen I suppose but are really painful when they come round it is so difficulty to put into words the way you feel when you are checking the results to find out you just have one losing bet after another and when it mounts upto a week’s wage in one day it’s a real low blow.

 
Fridays Results
My Rugby Bets +£9.10
Pounds To Punters -£40
ProBet -£20
Daily Bargain -£20
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
NH Confidential -£20
Stable Insider -£20
My Racing Bets -£60
GG Bet Advisor -£40
Total -£251
 
Total For Week -£122.05

Paul 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment