Wednesday 17 September 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 7



Typically the score we dread the bore draw 0-0 but when you back 0-0 its seems to be a long old game or in this case a long old have I had done my usual headed over to Football Form Labs but nothing really stood out so I focused on the Huddersfield v Wigan game there was a strong chance of the game being low scoring in my opinion and as i'm only one bet in to my five bet cycle I thought it would be worth a punt going for 0-0 half time and thankfully it paid off in spades.

Wigan v Huddersfield 0-0 HT Odds 2.96
Stake £16.54
Profit £32.42
Stakes for next bet £48.96

With the first two bets being slightly higher odds I am well in front of my target so for the next three bets am going to try and be as picky as possible

For more information on my Rollover Challenge click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment