Wednesday 17 September 2014

Pricewise Extra 2/2

It turned out to be a great start to the week with Monday and Tuesday helping me to a profit of  £272 over the two days, Most of the tipsters landed at least one winner with the exception of Longshot and GG Bet Advisor, I also managed a winner on the racing and two winners on the football
 
Winning Bets
ProBet continues to find winners with Monday and Tuesdays tips both winning for a combined profit of £100, Daily Bargain had a 50/50 strike rate but with Royal Rock 9/2 winning it helped me to a £70 over the two bets. Stable Insider also had one winner and one losing bet the winner came from Rotherwick 5/2 winning at Yarmouth
 
Pricewise Extra had a great two days with Trego 5/2 and Pour la Victoire 5/1 both winning for a combined £150 profit after such a struggle they seem to have hit a real purple patch of winners and the months profits for them are right back on track
 
My Bets
I had five bets on the racing over the two days but could only manage a small profit with just one winner Alnoomass 5/1 winning at Brighton.
 
For the Football I had two bets on the Hull West Ham game banking on a 0-0 ht and 0-0 ft result but that quickly went out of the window and result ended up 2-2 the next two bets was on Wigan here I was hoping for a low scoring game as I went for under 2.5goals and under 1.5 goals thankfully both these bets won which was well needed as my last football bet on Bolton lost also.
 
Monday And Tuesdays Totals
 

My Racing Bets +£10
My Football Bets +£1.50
 
Total +£272

No comments:

Post a Comment