Sunday 28 September 2014

# Rollover Challenge Day 15

Todays bet turned into an out and out panic bet as I had planed on placing a bet on the Arsenal v Spurs game and if you didn't guess I would of gone for the draw didn't even look at the stats for this one for me some of these games, derby's just fizzle out in a draw and if you pick the right games a profit can be made...

Anyway I had completely forgot to place the bet and after the game there was little options left however I found one bet that I thought offered a winning chance over in Italy Juventus was away to Atlanta and I could only see goals going in here so I went for the over 2.5 at odds of 2.12 and managed a win:


 
Juventus Managed three goals to secure a profit after getting a run of four winners on a bounce the other week its been frustrating recently to even get off the mark but I always knew this could be the case and hopefully this will be the start of the next run of winners

Stakes for next bet is £10.60

For more information on how my Rollover Challenge works click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment