Friday 15 August 2014

Catch Up

Well two days of action to catch up on and the real story is the amount of 2nd places I have had recently is getting ridiculous on Thursday alone there was three bets which would of made a massive swing in profit. Both individually and as a whole Wednesday and Thursday was losing days with Thursday being the biggest culprit.

On Wednesday I had a loss on £15 all in all I had wins from ProBet with Tachee 3/2 betting a win at Kempton and I also managed a winning racing bet with Darnathean 7/1 also winning at Kempton

I also had a couple of football bets but no luck there and also continued my efforts at trading but all I managed to do was make a loss

Wednesdays Results

 














Thursday was close to a wash out with only one winner from eleven bets the pleasing thing was it was one of my selections and it was 7/1 but that was the only conciliation for the day I continued with the trading and at one point had a race where I was in profit the problem was I got carried away and quickly turned a profitable position into a losing one and made my biggest losing day trading.

Racing Post had bets on both Wednesday and Thursday which all lost since starting the blog they stand at 39 bets with just three winners one of which was fairly short odds by there standards so really not happy with these results at the moment really need a big turnaround shortly I’m sure one or two winners at decent odds can do just that

Pounds To Punters made a return to action on Thursday which was nice to see as they had no bets upto this point they had there customary four bets but I just went with two no luck today but with there recent form a winner can’t be far away

The week as a whole now stands at -£41.27 which is disappointing but I’m hoping a change of luck must be round the corner and there’s plenty of time to make a profitable week with a busy weekend ahead

Thursdays Results

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment