Saturday 30 August 2014

Wash Out

Not a good day at all only managed one winner from the rugby and that did little to stop the rot the week is now in the red and tomorrow will decide my fate for the week with it looking likely to be another busy Saturday


Good News First
The good news is I got one winner from the rugby tonight and that was with Saint Helens beating Leeds it might not of been the best bet on paper but with Leeds winning the cup I felt they would struggle to be at their best Saints have got loads of injury’s to key players but are still a tough team to beat and with a four point start I felt that would be enough in the end saints sneaked a 13-12 win and a profit for me
 

The Bad
My winning rugby bet was cancelled out with a losing one Wigan had to travel to Widnes and I could only see one winner here and that was Wigan both teams fresh from the week off and with Wigan having publically training with the bath rugby union team I was confident of them been at there best they was -16 on the coupon but I thought they would cover that however Widnes was the dominant team going on to win 24-10

 
Horse Racing
Three second places and ten lossers in total was enough to make the day a miserable one for me ProBet had a second place with Indian Tinker as did Pricewise Extra with Grevilla also The Banker had a 2pt bet with Fast Dancer who also got second place… I can’t say I pulled all my hair out today but I reckon I got a good chunk of it hopefully I will have more luck with Saturdays Bets

 
Fridays Results
My Rugby League £0
ProBet -£10
Daily Bargain -£10
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot £-20
The Banker -£20
My Racing Bets -£50
Total -£130
 
This Weeks Total -£66.25

Paul
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment