Sunday 31 August 2014

Pounds To Punters

Well I needed a good day Saturday to get things turned round and Pounds To Punters helped me on my way to do just that I also had a winner from ProBet, The Banker and one winner from both my football bets and my racing bets

 
Been a very slow week for them with only having bets on Wednesday and Saturday but once again they landed a great winner this time with Ocean Tempest 29/2 winning the Chester 2.55 meeting for £10 per month this service is incredible I only back the tips 9/1+ but from 29/7/14 I am now +£942 with £20 stakes very chuffed

 
ProBet & The Banker
ProBet continued its great form of late with another winner today this time with Finty 3/2 winning at Sandown. The Banker landed its first winner since I joined them with a 3 point bet on Aktabantay 11/5 also winning at Sandown  
 

My Football Bets
Firstly on to the football there wan’t anything that caught my eye today from football form labs so went with my gut Man Utd have had a terrible start and I just had a funny feeling it could get worse so had a small bet on the draw and Burnley the game ended 0-0 so made a small profit I also bet on Everton as they are a pretty tough team to beat at home but after going 2-0 in three minutes it did’nt look good and as it happened they went on to lose 6-3

 
My Racing Bets 
I landed a winner with my second bet of the day thanks to Sprix Of Xian 8/1 winning at Chester and with the day going so well only ended up having three other bets none of which got me any returns but another profit for my racing bets so no complaints
 
Laughing all the way to the bank
Well I can’t quite believe my luck today Pounds To Punters did me a massive favour with there winner but the combination of all the wins helped me make a profit on the day of £312 when days like this happen you really do have to pinch yourself… £312 profit in a day I just wish I could make it happen more often but I suppose im not the only one

 
Saturdays Results
Pounds To Punters +£230
ProBet +£15
Daily Bargain -£10
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
The Banker +£66
My Football Bets +£1
My Racing Bets +£50

Total +£312

This Weeks Total +£245.75

Paul
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment