Friday 22 August 2014

Giving It Back

I was in two minds what to do today I half expected a bad day after yesterday going so well but on the other hand I thought my good form might continue so I decided to go ahead as usual as it turned out all I did was give the bookies some of my money back with one loss after another

 
Winners
Not much to mention here only had one winner all day and that was with Bragging 7/2 winning the York 4.55 meeting the day could have been so different as the Longshot bet of the day was Top Notch Tonto 21/1 and guess what we got another 2nd place not only was it 2nd place but lost by a short head that one result is the difference between profit and loss on the day.

 
Tipsters
The only winning tipster today was Probets with Bragging 7/2 winning the rest of the tipsters Pricewise Extra, Longshot, Daily Bargain and Pounds To Punters all failed to find any winners today

 
My Trades
I seem to have hit a bit more consistency on the trading this week but still not sure if its more luck than judgement at this point as today was a bit of nightmare I tried three small trades throughout the day and lost 30.58 I suppose time will tell I keep taking a step forward but today took two steps back

 
My Racing Bets
I had nine bets today  but had no luck no where I probably had a couple of bets I shouldn’t of had as well but with the day going terrible I was starting to chase loses and we all know how that ends

 
This Week
So that’s it for this week for me as I’m going to London for a long weekend so won’t be placing any bets. Considering its been a short week I am pleased with the overall result obviously today is a disappointment but the week still ends with a £300.46 profit which is fantastic over a four day week

 
My Next Post will be Tuesday but am sure Nathan will be posting his results over the coming days

 
Full Results
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot £-20
Pounds To Punters £-60
ProBets +£35
Daily Bargain -£10
My Trades -30.58
My Racing Bets -£30

 
Total -£196

Total For Week +£300.46
 
Paul
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment