Friday 29 August 2014

Edging A Profit

Had a real up and down day Thursday with four winners out of twelve bets in total which was just enough to scrape a profit ProBet was the only tipster to find a winner the other winning bets came from my Rugby bets and my racing bets

 
Rugby League
This week was a return of the super league games and the televised game was Warrington vs Huddersfield to me there was only one bet especially with Huddersfield getting a 8point start I thought they would be getting 2-4 point start so I thought there was real value in the bet as it proved as Huddersfield raced out to a 19-6 lead at half time and stretched the lead in the second half to 23-6 however Warrington did stage a comeback and only thanks to a last minute drop goal Huddersfield scrapped a draw. But made no difference to me either way with my 8point start was pretty much laughing all game.

 
ProBet
Probet have hit some great form after an initial wobble and with me missing the weekend bets I have now had four winners in a row from them to make a 78.90 profit from 31 bets I am pretty pleased with that especially at £10 stakes will see how they go on and if form continues will look to increase my stakes in the coming weeks.

 
My Racing Bets
I managed to find two winners with Leath Acra Mor 2/1 and Massachusetts 6/1 both winning out of my six bets I keep getting tempted to up my stake then I hit a long losing string and think stay as I am I have found winners on a regular basis and am pretty confident I can continue to do so in the future my only fear is if I increase my stakes will it affect my judgement to find winners?

 
Thursdays Results
ProBet +£30
Daily Bargain £-20
Prisewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
My Rugby League Bets +£10
My Racing Bets +£40
Total +£20

This Weeks Total +£63.75

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment