Saturday 9 August 2014

Double Or Nothing

Made a big mistake today was too desperate to turn round the results and for my bets doubled my stakes which ended up costing me a extra £40 than normal the week is certain to be a losing one now first losing week on the blog hopefully my last for a while…

Pounds To Punters could’nt continue there great form and had four losing bets today with Ballestros, Chancery, Navajo Chief and Stroll Patrol all losing

ProBet there bad run this week continued todays bet was Englishman but could only manage 3rd

Racing Post – just the longshot bet today with Lahaag 9/1 running in the Haydock 2.20 but a was unable to make any real impact finishing 6th

Daily Bargain had a bet with Championship 5/1 running at Haydock but could only manage 3rd place

My Rugby Bets Challenge cup day with Leeds vs Warrington in truth very tough game to call could of gone either way but thankfully I sided with Leeds and they got the job done for my only winning bet of the day

My Racing Bets – so four bets £20 per bet and nothing to show but how things could have been different as Astronereus 6/1 got piped by a nose in the Ascot 3.15 this just summed the week up really and second places always hurt but when its this close it’s a real low blow

Full Results

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment