Friday 1 August 2014

Limping Into Weekend

Really struggled today with only two winners from thirteen bets and wasn’t enough to prevent a loss on the day the week is still currently in profit but it has really been an up down week am hoping tomorrow will go will as I’m expecting another busy Saturday:

Below is a quick graph just to show how the weeks gone so far currently standing at +£146.10 for the Week:
 
The tipsters struggled again today with only Probet landing a winner with Pethers Moon winning in the 1.55 Goodwood

Racing Post – Pricewise extra advised Moon Dice 9/1 I managed to get on the advised odds which isn’t always an easy task but did’nt make any difference today unfortunately The Longshot of the day was Magic City also racing at Goodwood this time in the 3.05 Goodwood but again no returns today hopefully a winner is due from one if not both of these shortly as the profits have dwindled away

Pounds to punters had the usual four bets but I just went with two bets again Magic City was advised when you land a winner and multiple tipsters advice a bet its great but when it loses it’s a double whammy as today also back Brown Sugar 37/1 obviously a bit of a longshot and today just didn’t work out

My Bets I had a change in tactic today back to my normal one bet per race and for the large part struggled today but I did manage one winner to limit the damage with Camerooney 4/1

I have got a couple of rugby league bets running tonight but as I write this both games are only at the half way point so will add these to tomorrows totals

Full results:

Paul
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment