Friday 8 August 2014

Same Again Please

Other than the weather been terrible it was a great day with three winners and a £172 profit on the day which was much needed this week, I found winners from Prisewise Extra, Pounds To Punters and one of my racing bets also…

Pounds To Punters fantastic form continued with Forest Edge landing a win to net me £112 profit

ProBets struggles continued with Red Pike failing to get the result not been a great week for the service hopefully better times are round the corner

Racing Post – Pricewise Extra well I have been saying a winner was due and it finally came but wasn’t great in truth as the advised bet Sir Maximilian was 2/1 yes a much needed winner but with those odds and the amount of losses recently there is more winners needed quick, The Longshot bet was Trible Star winning at Lingfield but had no joy there

My Racing Bets I only four bets today two of which came in the Haydock 8.30 Intense Tango 12/1 got the win to really help my confidence going into tomorrow

Really pleased with today both tipsters as a whole and my bets managed to make a good profit on the day and give me a outside chance of turning the week around at this point anything better than a break even week will be a fantastic result after such a tough week

Full Results

Paul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment