Saturday 2 August 2014

Double Bluff 16/1

Wow it was another amazing Saturday all thanks to Pounds to Punters landing two great wins with Double Bluff 16/1 and Online Alexander 8/1 so far a fantastic tipster £10 per month for these type of winners is amazing they did have four bets all in all but I had just backed these two bets as I am focusing more on the 9/1+ bets they advise.

ProBet had the usual one bet today with Narniyn but had no luck am hoping for a bit more from this tipster based on previous results hopefully a better week is around the corner
Racing Post – Pricewise extra and Longshot struggles continues with Peterkin and Humidor back but again no returns today
My Rugby bets last night cancelled each other out I fancied Hull at home with the handicap +6 largely due to Saint Helens half back Luke Walsh been ruled out for the rest of the season on top of other injury’s I felt they looked vulnerable and so it proved to be the case as hull won 19-12 the other bet I felt was a sure thing as Catalans are very tough to beat at home and have only lost twice and that was to Wigan and Leeds so Catalans -4 looked a very good bet but unfortunately for me Warrington was the better team on the night
My Racing bets had a out and out nightmare 10 bets on the day no returns so back to the drawing board here I’m afraid
As a whole fantastic day with the two big winners from Pounds To Punters and pretty much guarantees another profitable week as it stands the week is in profit £456.10 really pleased with this hopefully can carry the profitable run into next week
Full Results Below:
Paul
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment