Wednesday 13 August 2014

Eight To One

Tuesday turned out to be a profitable day thanks to my racing bets landing two 8/1 winners I also landed two winners on the football to secure a £125 profit for the day

The tipsters struggled today firstly Pro bet had a bet with Super Moment but the bad run Probet is having has continued and a turn round in fortunes is much needed here

Daily Bargains had no look either as there bet Al’s Memory could’nt get the job done

Pricewise Extra the longshot bet was a non runner so just the bet from Pricewise extra with Queen Hermione Running at Nottingham but could only manage 8th place

My Racing Bets had a great day with three winners and Jewlled Prince 10/1 getting piped by a head my winning bets started at Carlisle in the 5.30 meeting with Mendelita 8/1 landing the first of three winners next up was Dissent 8/1 in the Lingfield 6.35 meeting and last but no least was Sequester 4/1 winning in the Lingfield 8.05 after my recent struggles on the racing bets was really pleased to land three winners in one day

My Football Bets landed two winning bets out of three with Brighton and Scunthorpe winning to give me a profit of £27.50 from the football

I’ve been doing a fair bet of research on trading on the betting exchanges and felt it was about time I gave it a crack well might not of been such a great idea with several attempts on the racing and a couple of attempts on the football I managed a loss of £32.45 and that was with small stakes I’m not giving it up but not as easy as it looks that’s for sure

Full Results

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment