Saturday 16 August 2014

Getting Ready For The Weekend

Well Friday turned out to be a good day all in all with five winners and a profitable day of £77.80 cant grumble at all the week is now back in profit which is a bit of a relief going into the weekend as it looks like it’s going to be a real busy couple of days as usual…

Daily Bargain had Cay Dancer 9/4 running in the Nottingham 4.20 meeting but had no success today

Probet on the other hand finally found a winner with Izzthatright winning the Catterick 6.40 metting

Racing Post – had one winner from two coming from the longshot bet Regal Parade I had originally got the bet on at 8/1 but with all the non runners the odds were ineffect 3/1  but can’t complain a winner is a winner at the end of the day

My Racing Bets had two winners from six both winners came from the Nottingham meeting and both winners was 4/1 firstly Spider Lily won the 3.10 meeting followed by Oracle Boy winning the 4.50 meeting

My Rugby League Bets I ended up with two bets on the night firstly Salford -2 at home against Catalan who have travelled poor all year and infact have only won two away games and that was against the bottom two teams so I was confident in a win and a win I got my second bet was probably more of a punt but a educated punt Wakefield +18 away to saints might not have seemed so great but when you factor in all the injury’s saints have had I felt this result could stay within 10points but as it happened saints went on to win 40-16 so even with the handicap the result fell short

Its been very much a up and down week but am hoping for a good day Saturday as that will pretty much assure me of a profitable week I am continuing my search for tipsters and have a few in mind and am doing a bit more research but hoping to add 1-2 more by the end of the month

Full Results For Thursday

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment