Saturday 16 August 2014

Six Winners Equal Profit

Saturday proved to be as eventful as ever with six winners, my usual frustrations with second places, a winning profitable trade and last minute goals but ultimately all of this lead to a £98.40 profit on the day…

Second Places

Pricewise Extra – The longshot bet today was Wigmore Hall 27/1 now that’s what I call a longshot bet I’m afraid to say not a winner but here is where my 2nd place frustrations kick in obviously a win here with £20 stakes makes a huge difference but not to be I’m afraid:

 

ProBet had a bet with Coincidently 6/1 also managed to frustrate me with second spot

 


 
Winners

Daily Bargain landed a winner today thanks to Lexis Hero 5/2 winning the Chester 3.45 meeting

My Football Bets landed two winners with Swansea and Leeds both winning, the Swansea bet was a real punt I must admit I nearly did’nt place the bet as It seemed silly but after last year Old Trafford doesn’t seem to be such a fortress and even with Van Gaal taking over I felt there was an outside chance of an upset

My Racing Bets Landed three winners today with Breton Rock 3/1, Duke Cosimo 13/2 and Eastern Impact 5/1 all winning I had ten bets in total today on the racing but these three was enough to secure a profit on the racing today

My Trades

Small Steps of progress got in a couple of positions today where I couldn’t lose money that feeling is incredible if only I could get to that position more often the day didn’t land with a great win in fact the overall results of the trades was a loss but I had three positions which I managed to get a screen shots of my three best positions on the day



 
 


 
 
 
 
Like I said nothing to get overly excited about but in terms of progress was a massive one for me today

Summary

The combination of my football bets and racing bets largely helped secure a profit on the day but still feel so frustrated with the amount of second places I keep getting I also had a bet on West Ham to draw and was looking to be a certain bet until spurs scored in the 93rd minute but I suppose I can’t overly complain as I still landed a good profit on the day and now have to get ready for Sundays action

Full Results

ProBet -£10
Daily Bargain +£25
Prisewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
My Trades -£4.60
My Football Bets +£53
My Racing Bets +£85
Total +£98.40

Paul

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment